Derek Eakin Limited was first established in 1980 launching on the Irish market as a clothing distributor specializing in school uniforms, school wear and corporate clothing. Our business has developed over the years enabling us to develop our customer base to include retailers, embroiderers and screen printers. Since our establishment we have developed to such an extent that we now pride ourselves as a principal player in the Irish market for Uniforms, Promotional Clothing & School wear.
To facilitate our storage and display Show rooms, we have a large spacious warehouse of over 30,000 sq. ft. Customers have the choice of viewing our extensive clothing range by visiting our warehouse or alternatively they may be more suitably accommodated by making an appointment with one of our sales representatives.
- We appreciate that each school requires individual attention and to facilitate this we offer a personalized Uniforms & school wear service for every customer.
- Assistance is given in relation to the complete design of the uniform, including colour, style, stripes and crests.
- We use a courier service and together we endeavour to achieve next day delivery.
- Every effort is made to despatch goods the same day as ordered.
- Orders exceeding €200 (excluding VAT) will be delivered without charging carriage fee.
- No carriage charged on back orders.